Friday, 5 October 2012

Black horizon.


Winter has hit. Personally, it feels that Autumn has been skipped out completely. The weather is still a miss match, hot to cold, hot to cold! So here is a look that is suitable for Winter!
The black dress come's to just above my knee (I'm only 5 foot / 5'1) and also has long sleeves! I love the beaded peter pan collar. Though the beads have come off before after washes. The only downside with the dress, is the open knit sections. If there's a cold breeze out, you are gonna get cold if you don't have a vest underneith. I matched the whole outfit with a black satchel carrier bag, black floral fashion tights, and black boots and berret.
Also I took a new photo! This was taken by accident as I set my camera for a 2 second delay instead of 10. But this turn out so well! Edited to make it extra dramatic! And I must say I do love it! It fits perfectly with my Halloween inspired timeline cover for my page! 
If you like this look, then click the hype button below, and also like my Facebook page!






No comments:

Post a Comment